Our client, a dynamic and growing company located in Richmond, is seeking a Client Services Administrative Assistant to join their team. This role combines front-line customer service with sales reporting and other administrative duties to make for an exciting position with plenty of room for growth in the company. If you have experience in administration or as a receptionist and are looking for your next challenge, read on!
The duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Greet incoming office guests and clientele in professional manner
- Handle all incoming phone calls and answer queries about products and service
- Daily and weekly sales reports in MS Excel and SAP
- Liaise with administrative staff and sales representatives to ensure client satisfaction
- Handle confidential information with tact and discretion
- Take on ad hoc administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications
- 2-4 years of experience in fast-paced office environment, either in reception or administrative role
- Exceptional customer service-based attitude
- Intermediate to advanced user of MS Office Suite - particularly Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a great asset
- Upbeat and welcoming phone nature
- Excellent ability to multi-task and handle multiple incoming priorities from clients, sales team, and management
- Able to commute to/from Richmond, location is not very transit accessible
- Seeking long-term committed position with room for growth
The compensation for this position will be $14.00 per hour, with excellent room for growth and opportunity for long-term permanent roles within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone ready to take the next step in their career and be part of a busy and ever-growing company.
If this sounds like you, please apply online through our Web Center or send your resume in Word format to email@example.com and refer to #GM-RICH in your subject line.