Do you have experience in customs rating? Consider yourself well-versed in the likes of Customs rules, regulations, tariffs and HS codes? If so, then we may have the right career role for you!
Our Calgary client is currently seeking a new integral team member to work in Customs Rating.
In this challenging position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Communicating with clients and colleagues and proving excellent internal/external customer service
- Creating documents required for the accounting department
- Submitting files for Billing
- Classifying and being responsible for releasing shipments
- Other clerical and related duties as assigned
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working with medium to large sized organizations
- Ability to work independently (be self-driven with little supervision)
- Great Computer skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability to learn new programs with ease
- Solid typing/data entry speed with accuracy
- Be customer service focused and be willing to go the extra mile for the customer
- Have 2-5 years of experience in a related/direct field – working with customs rules, regulations, tariffs, HS Codes, etc..
- Preference to those with their Certified Customs Specialist designation (or working towards/equivalent industry experience and be willing to pursue this)
Salary is commensurate with experience. This firm offers a very comprehensive benefits program and steady, regular working hours. Room for growth within the organization is very possible as well.
If you are looking to make the right move in your career today, please send your resume Attn: Lisha Snelgrove at firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to code LS-RATER in the email subject heading. Kindly state your ideal salary expectations when applying as well (in your covering letter or email).
We thank all of those interested in the opportunity; however, only those short-listed shall be contacted. Looking forward to hearing from you!